Friday, October 4, 2013

Summertime in October.



Hello my beautiful fashion addicts!!  I have a real quick outfit of the day for you guys!!  It was extremely hot outside today so I had to break out the summer clothes!  This happens to be my two favorite pieces from this past summer.  The crop top is from Rihanna's collection with River Island and the high waisted shorts are from Urban Outfitters.  I threw on these basic Steve Madden Wedges to pull the whole outfit together!  What do you guys think?  Comment down below and also let me know what your favorite clothing pieces were for this past summer! :)

Crop top is no longer available :( but check out the other AMAZING items from Rihanna's Collection!!
High waisted shorts - Urban Outfitters
Wedges - Steve Madden  <-- THEY ARE ON SALE!!!!

Until next time my loves :-*
Treat everyday like your personal runway.... and ROCK it!

No comments:

Post a Comment